Can we come to view items first?
Yes, we would love to see you. Many of the items we stock are well loved and the charm is best viewed here at our HQ. We are a small business ran from our home so we’ll always put the kettle on and welcome you to talk decor for as long as you like. Evening and weekday appointments are possible, but weekend appointments in Summer season are not always possible sadly. Do look out for our viewing weekends during the Autumn and Winter often announced on our social media first.
Where about’s are you based?
We are in between Downham Market and Kings Lynn in West Norfolk. There is limited parking at our HQ, but plenty of space in the estate to park. We cover up to 2 hours driving time from our base in any direction for hire and styling.
How long can we hire the items for?
Hire period is usually 72 hours. For an event on a Saturday we can deliver on the Friday and collect on the Sunday. We are happy to arrange a longer hire with delivery on Thursday evenings and collection on Monday mornings too. During our peak summer season it’s not possible to always deliver on the Friday Morning but we’ll advise over email our availability and accommodate as best as possible your timings.
Do you have a minimum spend?
If you are collecting and dropping back to us in Watlington then no. However, if you’d like us to deliver and collect then we require a minimum spend of £150.00 for hire to local venues. If your venue is further afield the minimum spend will be increased and quoted via email. This amount is non-negotiable and does not include the cost for delivery and collection.
Like what you see and want to book? Here’s what you need to know :
– We require a non-refundable 20% booking fee to confirm any order. At this point we will outline the cost of replacement for items on the invoice, if any items are damaged or lost during hire period you will be contacted and invoiced after the event and replacement cost must be received within 7 days. Full payment to be received by 2 weeks before the event, preferably by BACS. We cannot deliver without receipt of full payment.
– Delivery and Collection addresses to be agreed. Delivery and Collection charges are worked out based on Mileage from us in Watlington.
– We will ask for contact details and phone numbers on booking to ensure we can find you at your venue. On receiving your invoice you’ll be asked to agree to all our terms of hire and therefore will pay for damage and loss of items after the event at the prices stated on your invoice.
– Please pack all items in original The Little Lending Company packaging and boxes, if original packaging is not returned you will be charged for replacement. Items must be ready and packed to go at the agreed collection time.
– Please inform us as soon as possible if you have to cancel. If the full balance has been paid and then you wish to cancel we will retain the initial 20% non-refundable deposit, and the remaining amount will be re-paid in full.
– We offer a complimentary wash up service for glass and china. Please remove food and debris from items before packing. Linen and Bunting is laundered by us after use. Bunting should not be pinned during use. Any tape or cable ties should be removed from lighting strings before returning and separated at each link.
– We accept no responsibility for injury caused to any person during the hire period. All items hired and are the responsibility of the hirer until they are returned.
The Little Lending Company X