Can we come to view items first?
Yes this is possible but as weekends are filled with working on weddings often my availability is very limited for this. We are a small business ran from our home, often week day or evening appointments in the Autumn/Winter are best to visit. Do look out for our viewing weekends often announced on our social media first.
Where about’s are you based?
We are in Terrington St. John, just south of Kings Lynn. We cover up to 2 hours driving time from our base in any direction for hire and styling services. Beyond this you are welcome to collect and drop back to us here.
How long can we hire the items for?
Hire period is usually 72 hours. For an event on a Saturday we can deliver on the Friday and collect on the Sunday/Monday. We are happy to arrange a longer hire time if needed. During our peak summer season it’s not possible to always deliver on the Friday Morning but we’ll advise over email our availability and accommodate as best as possible your timings.
Do you have a minimum spend?
If you are collecting and dropping back to us in Terrington St. John then no. However, if you’d like us to deliver and collect then we require a minimum spend of £250.00 for hire to local venues. If your venue is further afield and on the border of our radius the minimum spend will be increased and quoted via email. This amount is non-negotiable and does not include the cost for delivery and collection.
Delivery and Collection is charged at £15.00 per hour’s travel time.
How does your bespoke signage service work?
For all signage requests, we’ll send over our pricing list for the year with base options. We can offer a writing service on our hired boards or you can provide boards to be written on. We offer all ‘On-the-Day’ signage options from large table plans down to place cards. If you have an idea for signage and not sure if we can offer it please ask, we love trying new options. Final wording and floral illustrations aren’t needed until 2 weeks before the wedding.
Like what you see and want to book? Here’s what you need to know :
– We require a non-refundable 20% booking fee to confirm any order. At this point we will outline the cost of replacement for items on the invoice, if any items are damaged or lost during hire period you will be contacted and invoiced after the event and replacement cost must be received within 7 days. Full payment to be received by 2 weeks before the event, preferably by BACS. We cannot deliver without receipt of full payment.
– Delivery and Collection addresses to be agreed. Delivery and Collection charges are worked out based on time travelling to/from Terrington St. John.
– We will ask for contact details and phone numbers on booking to ensure we can find you at your venue. On receiving your invoice you’ll be asked to agree to all our terms of hire and therefore will pay for damage and loss of items after the event at the prices stated on your invoice.
– Please pack all items in original The Little Lending Company packaging and boxes, if original packaging is not returned you will be charged for replacement. Items must be ready and packed to go at the agreed collection time.
– Please inform us as soon as possible if you have to cancel. If the full balance has been paid and then you wish to cancel we will retain the initial 20% non-refundable deposit, and the remaining amount will be re-paid in full.
– We offer a complimentary wash up service for all items hired to use for food display but please remove food and debris from items before packing. Fabrics are all laundered by us after use. Drapes may be pinned during use any large tears made will be chargeable. You are not expected to removed any wax from candle holders. Rugs may be used outside but if returned very wet/muddy there will be an additional charge incured to have them professionally cleaned. Furniture and props may all be used outside but please be mindful of items getting very wet on hire, it’s not always possible to dry items out before the next hire.
– We accept no responsibility for injury caused to any person during the hire period. All items hired and are the responsibility of the hirer until they are returned.
The Little Lending Company X